Forum dédié aux DERBI et motos à moteur Piaggio
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum dédié aux DERBI et motos à moteur Piaggio

# Forum dédié à toutes les motos Derbi , et motos à moteur Piaggio : Rieju, Mondial, Malaguti, ...

# Hommage au créateur de ce forum : Remi Ochlik

-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Derbi DRD 125 SM 2011

4 participants

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

1Derbi DRD 125 SM 2011 Empty Derbi DRD 125 SM 2011 29/12/2012, 01:53

SiCKMiND

SiCKMiND

Hello, my name is Mike, i'm from Portugal, actually i've a Derbi Senda DRD supermoto from 2011. I've found this forum, but i only speak english and portuguese, couldn't speak so good french (only translating) i hope you guys don't mind. Here some pictures:

When i bought it from the stand:
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

Now how it looks:
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

I hope you guys like it.
Thanks.

2Derbi DRD 125 SM 2011 Empty Re: Derbi DRD 125 SM 2011 29/12/2012, 09:31

files

Hi

Thanks for the pictures and welcome off this French forum. Excuse me for my english who doesn't so perfect but and don't use the translater because i want to perfect it.
Now, what the weather in Portugal to day, i think you leave in a great land because you can drive motorbike evrery days . I leave in the north east in France, I'm working by Smart the little car, and many off my friend's comming from Portugal , What is your job? now, have a good day
Bye

3Derbi DRD 125 SM 2011 Empty Re: Derbi DRD 125 SM 2011 29/12/2012, 22:13

SiCKMiND

SiCKMiND

files a écrit:Hi

Thanks for the pictures and welcome off this French forum. Excuse me for my english who doesn't so perfect but and don't use the translater because i want to perfect it.
Now, what the weather in Portugal to day, i think you leave in a great land because you can drive motorbike evrery days . I leave in the north east in France, I'm working by Smart the little car, and many off my friend's comming from Portugal , What is your job? now, have a good day
Bye

Thanks.. Well i usually drive the bike everytime but the weather when is raining is kinda hard 2 drive, but i still drive but very slowly, the rest of time the hard weather here, is only wint and kinda of that.. Atleast the summer is very hot Very Happy Well i'm working on a mini market, i'm sub boss of the store. It's not my bad the job, i still get my money at the end of the month Very Happy well thanks for the like of my bike, i accept any suggestions and comments Very Happy (my english isn't very good too so it's okay for both cheers )

4Derbi DRD 125 SM 2011 Empty Re: Derbi DRD 125 SM 2011 29/12/2012, 22:15

SiCKMiND

SiCKMiND

Btw at this day (the picture's day) was raining like hell :bad

5Derbi DRD 125 SM 2011 Empty Re: Derbi DRD 125 SM 2011 1/1/2013, 13:01

freretoc54

freretoc54
Admin

Hi

Welcome on this French forum. My english isn't very good.

cheers

Modérateurs des forums "All song discovery" et "Evolution-carpe-54" :

Membre du bureau FFMC 54 - Membre du bureau du club des Frelons de Gerbéviller

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

6Derbi DRD 125 SM 2011 Empty Re: Derbi DRD 125 SM 2011 2/1/2013, 20:13

choucas

choucas

Hello Mike and welcome on this forum! Your motor bike seems not so bad. However, you've more chance than we (i think to Files and Freretoc) becaus we're coming from the eastern part of France so we've to wait until the "long" winter will be over!
But for other members of this forum it must be easier to ride: some of them are coming from the area of Bordeaux, or from the Côte d'Azur!
However, i think, with the Senda Supermot you must enjoy the little roads through the Portugis mountains!

Contenu sponsorisé

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]